Instagram’s recently announced changes to their Terms of Service have made a number of their loyal users feel very uncomfortable. We’ve personally witnessed their response with the tens of thousands of photos that have been backed up & shared from Instagram via Pi.pe today.
Even if you’re not immediately concerned with Instagram’s updated TOS, you might still want to backup, print or share your Instagram collection. Here’s a brief tutorial on how to use our Pi.pe service to migrate your Instagram pictures in seconds.
1. Log-in to Pi.pe. We support authentication using your Google, Facebook, Yahoo & Mozilla Persona credentials, there’s no need to create an account.
2. Click on the Instagram logo & authenticate your account. tip: You can add additional Instagram accounts by clicking on the + symbol.
3. You can now select individual files or simply click on ‘Select All’ to copy your entire account.
4. You can now edit the Title, Description & Tags of individual images by clicking on the image preview, this step is optional.
5. Select the service or services that you’d like to copy use as the destination for your Instagram pics You’ll only need to authenticate the service one time. tip: You can add additional accounts for the same service by clicking on the + symbol when hovering over the logo.
6. We verify your authentication & available space on the Summary page, just choose ‘Start Transfer’ if you don’t see any issues.
7. That’s it you are done! We’ll transfer your media & send you an email when it’s been completed.
Bonus!: If you select the ‘Save this Pipeline’ option, we’ll automate the process & automatically transfer any new media added to Instagram to your specified services.
Liberate your Media with Pi.pe!